At Kwaske Construction, are first priority is honest, thorough service to our clients and integrity in our work and communication with you. This has been the foundation of our company since its beginning. We also take time to educate our clients so you know what we are talking about and we can better communicate and understand your vision for the project. You can be sure that we will be honest with you about our estimates, our availability to do the job, our expertise or ability to do the job. If need be, we will also be forth-coming with whether or not we think a different plan for your project might be better, and we'll give you educated reason why.
On our job site and for your convenience here is what we offer.
- Our crew certification includes training that is sanctioned by the “American Institute of Architects (AIA)”, “Society of Professional Engineers (PE)”, “International Building Code (IBC)” and manufactures training for the most up to date & professional application methods – giving you the “best warranties in the industry”
- Our own construction equipment – not rented – faster service for customers
- Free Yearly Inspection
- Manufacturer’s Lifetime Roof Warranty
- 25 Year Workmanship Warranty
- Uniforms & Background Checks / Criminal – Drug testing required of workers
- Company owner on Every Job
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- OSHA Compliant
- Complete clean up… including magnetic nail clean up