The Kwaske Roofing System
Following the tear-off of the old shingles and re-nailing of all decking on the roof, Kwaske Construction performs a complete build-up, featuring the following as part of its holistic roofing system that keeps your home safe and secure for years to come:
1. Underlayment: Diamond Deck underlayment, a synthetic material, which allows decking to breath – a plus in any humid environment – and recognized by OSHA for it’s benefit of worker safety in prevention of slips, as opposed to felt, which breaks down overtime to become useless.
2. Starter Strip: Adhesive band nailed to the drip edge of the roof, provides a seal-proof barrier, as required by top manufacturers for full warranty coverage.
3. Ventilation: Use of Ridge, Hip and Soffit Vents to prevent condensation and moisture, preventing premature aging of shingles, mildew or rotten wood, and damage to siding and baffles that fit in between the roof rafters as they pass over exterior walls, creating an unobstructed pathway for air to enter the attic. Correct venting can keep the difference between outdoors and attic temperatures to as little as 10 degrees. Proper ventilation will also prevent ice dams.
4. Shingles: Working hand-in-hand with our manufacturing partners, CertainTeed, GAF, and Owens Corning, so our customers can best take advantage of the benefits provided from the shingles they purchase.
5. Insulation: A properly insulated attic is simply the number one way to save money on energy costs, and reduce the temperature on your roof and fatigue of your roofing system.
6. Warranty: Manufacturer’s are so confident in the quality of our work they provide a 25-year workmanship warranty along with the manufacturers lifetime warranty.*
7. Return on Investment: Curb Appeal – Never touch your roof again! And when you sell, the warranty is transferable to the new homeowner.
When looking for a new roof, there are a few factors that homeowners need to take into consideration: warranty, style, color and price to suit your taste. Certainteed, for the past 3 years, has given Kwaske Construction their highest 5 Star Rating for customer service & customer satisfaction. CertainTeed & Owens Corning, are two of the largest manufacturers of residential and commercial roofing products, due to their advanced quality, expertise and convenient manufacturing locations.
To ensure your total satisfaction, our company has been provided with extensive educational materials developed by CertainTeed & Owens Corning technical experts—allowing us to stay current in the latest roof installation techniques. That is why CertainTeed & Owens Corning has authorized us to offer their enhanced system warranties, which even include an option for a factory inspection of your finished roof! Life Time Warranty covers the first 50 years non-prorated – if material is found to be defective will remove all roofing material, dispose of, replace with a new roof – all labor & material is covered! Certainteed’s 5 Star warranty even covers "Workmanship" = if the crew installs the roof "incorrectly" for the 1st 25 years
Most people think that a new roof is nothing more than just nailing up some shingles. We know better—so we recommend CertainTeed & Owens Corning.
It gives you the best protection against a variety of all-too-common roofing problems. Plus, each component used in the “system” has earned the prestigious.
“Worry-Free” And “Hassle-Free” Warranty
Because of our unique factory-certified status, the roofs we install are eligible for special warranties — all backed by CertainTeed & Owens Corning financial clout as two of America’s largest roofing manufacturers.
After all, a warranty is only as good as the manufacturer that stands behind it. With a CertainTeed, or Owens Corning roof, you know that you will be covered throughout the warranty period—without fail! Ask us about which warranty option would be right for your home.
Replacing a new roof is something most homeowners do only a few times during the life of their home so it is important to do it right. As a locally owned business, our commitment to our customers is to provide excellent customer service on every job that cannot be matched by any contractor in the area, no matter how big they are. We commit to provide you with highly trained installers, the owner on every job, transparent quoting, a history of satisfied customers and quality work that you can go see on other homes.
We GUARANTEE every job with a 25 Year Workmanship Warranty*!
We’ll come to your home, at no charge, and do a thorough inspection of your roof. You’ll not only get a free quote on your roofing project but we will also show you how your roof becomes part of a larger roofing system and some simple things you can do to extend the life of your home. For some basic roofing concepts and terms, click here for our Glossary of Common Roofing Terms.
Many contractors will tell you about the manufacturer’s warranty that comes with the shingles you buy, but what they won’t tell you is the fine print behind each warranty and how their practices actually disqualify you from being able to redeem that warranty if you needed it. Kwaske Construction works hand-in-hand with its manufacturing partners to get all of our team educated on how to properly install their products so that consumers can best take advantage of the benefits provided from the shingles they purchase.
*Kwaske Construction Company is a CertainTeed SELECT ShingleMaster, Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, and Owens Corning Top Of The House Member.