Looking for a contractor whose first priority is you?
We believe every client deserves honesty, integrity, and open communication. Each relationship founded on trust and understanding. You deserve to work with a builder who takes time to describe what’s happening in your project. How the materials work together to achieve your dreams. We want you to understand how we’re bringing your vision to life.
Quality and craftsmanship are key. Steve personally directs every part of the process. He completes the primary assessments, figures each estimate, and leads the construction crew. He’s more than a business owner, he is the team lead. Steve will always be with you during each stage of the project to answer any questions you may have and to help you understand the work being done.
Carol keeps an eye on the projects ensuring that timelines and budget stay on track. Her amazing attention to detail really shines through. Behind every great man is a great woman, and Carol does a great job keeping things focused behind the scenes.
Included in our client contracts:
- Free Yearly Inspection
- Company owner on every job
- Our crew certification includes training that is sanctioned by the
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)”
- Society of Professional Engineers (PE)
- International Building Code (IBC)
- Testing by (ASTM) American Standards of Testing Materials.. now doing contractors crew testing
- Manufactures training and credentialed construction company (5 Star – Preferred Contractor) for the most up to date and professional application methods – giving you the best warranties in the industry
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) These manufacturers require we carry a A+ rating as part of there program. Another requirement is that we have this on a public forum so that anyone can file a complaint (with BBB) as opposed to a closed social media
4. OSHA Compliance & MDOT Michigan Dept. of Transportation
- Few things that sometimes surprise people
- Complete Physical (Henry Ford Hospital in Jackson) by a specialty doctor & the documentation/certification to give to authorities this is required by Michigan State law
- Drug testing for all employees at the Henry Ford Hospital
- Mandatory log books showing all repairs done to heavy equipment, requirement done by a Michigan State certified mechanic every single year
5. Our own construction equipment – not rented – for faster service for our customers
“You can tell the quality of a carpenter by the quality of his tools.”
~ Leo Kwaske (Steve’s Grandpa whom he never met, 1898-1952)
6. We buy materials as if we were buying them for ourselves, from a store that sells professional grade/quality. 90% of our suppliers are family owned businesses
7. Daily and weekly clean up and complete clean up at the end of the job