A Garage or Pole barn is a great choice when it comes to protecting your belongings because they’re strong and able to withstand the elements. You will be able to say “Finally, I won’t have to scrape ice off anymore!” or “I can get out of my vehicle without getting wet in the rain!”
Your garage/pole barn can also be customized to complement any existing structures, including your home. They don’t have to be your traditional building either; we work with many vendors to provide everything from premier windows to insulated doors.
From the first meeting to the day your building is completed by our skilled construction crew, we stand behind your project to ensure you get a building you can be proud of now, and in the future. In fact, we guarantee it with the industry’s strongest, non-prorated, warranties.
- Our standard package includes
- Excavation and compaction with our own Backhoe & Bulldozer, not rented.
- Footings to the frost line
- Compacted soil under the floor & footings
- Concrete floor 4″ thick
- Walls 4×6 treated posts 2×4 girts with OSB plywood
- Rain barrier like Tyvek system approach under the new siding, Non prorated warranty against letting any water thru. Warranty covers fixing/replacing any damage to your building & contents stored that are damaged due to the failure of their product.
- Siding with a warranty against fading, chipping, cracking
- Trusses 2′ on center with 1/2″ OSB plywood roof sheathing
- Roofing with 1st 50 years non-prorated, lifetime warranty
- Our crew certification includes training that is sanctioned by the
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Society of Professional Engineers (PE)
- International Building Code (IBC)
- A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Siding – Our crew is 5 Star credentialed by CertainTeed. As a contractor, we must complete a rigorous training program and exhibit a high level of professionalism and proficiency in installation techniques and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB
- Roofing – Our crew is 5 Star credentialed by CertainTeed. We are also an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- We use the most up to date and professional application methods, giving you the best warranties in the industry